About Money Q&A and Hank Coleman
Welcome to Money Questions & Answers, or more simply known as Money Q&A. Here I tackle one finance, investing, retirement, or money topic at a time. If you have a question that you would like me to answer here on the site, be sure to submit it to our “Ask A Question“ page!
You may be asking, “Who Is This Guy?”
My name is Hank Coleman, and in addition founding several popular personal finance sites such as Own The Dollar, Military Money Might, Money Q&A, and other financial sites, I am an entrepreneur and freelance writer specifically focusing on personal finance topics such as savings, investing, retirement, and other money topics. My writing has been featured on such websites as The Motley Fool, Five Cent Nickel, Seeking Alpha, Military.com, Fox Business, Discover Bank, GoBankingRates.com, and many others.
Why you should listen to me…
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, a Master’s Degree in Finance, Graduate Certificate in Personal Financial Planning, and am currently studying to take the exam for my Certified Financial Planner (CFP) credentials. I am a professional the government sector and a long time personal finance blogger who is passionate about teaching people how to help manage their money and finances. Even at just one question at a time, we can learn from each other and find out own way down the path to financial freedom and security. That is my hope with this site, that we all learn and grow from one another and ultimately have stronger finances as well.
Learn More About Money Questions & Answers (Money Q&A) and Hank…
- 10 Things I’ve Never Told You About Me
- Interview at The Budget School
- Interview at Credit Card Assist
- Interview at Couple Money
- Interview at Smart Family Finance
- Interview at Invest In The Markets
Money Q&A and Hank Coleman on the Radio
Money Q&A and Hank Coleman have been featured on several regional talk radio shows. Here are a few where you can hear me talk about a wide variety of personal finance, investing, and real estate topics.
1150 KKNW Seattle, WA – “Brashenomics Radio Show”
- Learn About Home Improvement Projects
- Save Money On Moving Expenses
- Financial Mistakes College Students Make
- The Dangers Of Becoming An Accidental Landlord
KGO 810AM San Francisco – “Michael Finney Radio Show”
- Save Money On Moving Expenses
- How To Save Money At The Movie Theater
2 Guys And Your Money Podcast
Awards / Recognition:
Top Personal Finance Blogs of 2012 by ReadyForZero and One Smart Dollar
Evan Carmichael’s “Top 100 Personal Finance Experts to Follow on Twitter“
The Best Posts From Money Q&A…
- Ten Easy Ways To Save On Your Electric Bill
- My Next Home Is Going To Be A Hotel
- I Refinanced My Car, Dropped My APR 1%, And Still Pay More!
- How To Tell Your Children Santa Is Broke
- How To Save Money On Car Repairs
Other Media Mentions…
Here are some of the most recent media mentions that Hank Coleman and Money Q&A have been quoted in…
- 2013 Military Finance Guide – Article: “Budgeting For The New Year”
- Military Families Magazine – Winter 2012 – Article: “College Prep For Parents”
Tech News Daily
Other Media Mentions
- Deseret News - The Best Resting Place For Your House Down Payment Savings
- Career Intelligence.com - Workplace Relationships: To Friend or Not to Friend Your Boss, Staff, and Colleagues
- Auto Loan USA – How Consumers With Bad Credit Are Still Getting Loans In Today’s Economy
- Go Banking Rates – The 5 Most Genius Saving Money Strategies
- Online College.org – Guidebook for the Nontraditional Student: Dos, Don’ts, and the Secret to Self-Discipline
Disclaimer: While I may have degrees in finance and formal education in the matter, I am still not a certified financial planner, CPA, CFA, or professional money manager. Any information shared on Money Q&A does not constitute any specific financial advice. The website is intended to provide general information only and does not attempt to give you detailed advice that relates to your specific circumstances. You should discuss your specific requirements for financial and professional advice and specific circumstances with an independent professional financial adviser, tax professional, and/or lawyer.
Comments: Please feel free to leave any comments under the articles posted here. Except for deleting the flood of spam that the blog gets, I do not edit comments left by people. I may every once in a while have to cut portions of extremely long comments. I encourage everyone to give their opinions or tell me when mine are wrong. I look forward to the back and forth dialog, debate, and learning from each other. So, please feel free to leave a comment or ten. I look forward to hearing from you. But, no comments that are disrespectful or vulgar will be accepted. They’ll be immediately deleted. For warned is for armed.
See you can see the blog’s Full Disclosure and Privacy Policies.