Ask A Money Question!
Here is where you get to ask your own money question to be featured on the blog. No question is too simple, and with the beauty of the internet’s anonymity, you should feel comfortable asking any relevant money question. I would love to feature your question on the site over the next few weeks. So, please complete the form below to ask your question. Or, you can e-mail them to us directly questions [at] moneyqanda.com. And, even if I do not publish an answer here, I will e-mail you back with a response to try and help. Ask a money question!
Be sure to check out the featured articles of our Reader’s Questions Series which highlight questions emailed to Money Q&A. Find out at the end of this article how you can qualify to receive a free copy of Dave Ramsey’s book, The Total Money Makeover.
Past Readers’ Money Questions:
- Should You Put Your Emergency Fund In Mutual Funds?
- How Do You Start Saving If You Live Paycheck To Paycheck?
- How To Find A Payment Plan Without Cutting Necessities
- Is My Money Save In A Bank?
- Is It Better To Save For Closing Costs Or Pay Down Loan?
- Is A $1,000 Emergency Fund Enough To Start?
- How To Prioritize Which Bills To Pay First
- What To Invest In After The Company Match
Do you have a money question that you would like to ask? Email me your money, investing, retirement, savings, or other question to Questions[at]MoneyQandA.com. If I pick your question for next week’s article in the series, I’ll send you a free copy of Dave Ramsey’s book, The Total Money Makeover, or you can pick from any of these other free books instead.