Episode #11: Investing In Gold For Your Retirement and Weathering The Financial Storms
Did you know that you could own gold bullion, gold coins, and other precious metals directly in your retirement accounts? In this episode of Your Money Your Choices, I’ll show you exactly how to invest in gold in your retirement accounts when I interview Kirill Zagalsky, a senior account executive at American Bullion the options that surround investing in physical gold, silver, and other precious metals in your self-directed IRAs that many individual investors are not often aware of having.
We talk about who should invest in gold, where to keep it, how to do it, whether taking physical possession of the metal is right for you, and a host of other topics. We also divide into a little bit of investing controversy when we talk about storing gold and silver under you bed, why gold ETFs aren’t a great investment, and where the price of gold is going to be in the next ten years. You won’t want to miss this great episode.
Interview With Cal Brown Author of “When Life Strikes: Weathering Financial Storms”
Additionally, I talk to Cal Brown who is financial advisor and manager with Savant Capital Management, a fee-only wealth management firm that manages more than $3 billion in assets. During the interview, Cal and I talk about his book, “When Life Strikes: Weathering Financial Storms“. We talk about a host of often unavoidable financial stress and headaches such as losing your job, getting divorced, having the proper insurance policies in place, and a host of other financial issues to be prepared for the financial storms that always seem to encircle us and our lives.
Roth IRAs, CDs, stocks, insurance, your 401K . . .what are the right choices for your financial future? Your Money: Your Choices will clear out the cobwebs and confusion surrounding these concepts and more with clear and concise information. You’ll hear tips and tools that you can put into action right now to help save your hard earned income in way that will protect your future for a healthy retirement. Whether you are a single mom or a father of five, “Your Money: Your Choices” will get you on track and put your money back in your control where it belongs!
Take back control of your finances!
Get a FREE checklist for the money moves to make in the New Year.
Also get new articles, advice, and tips delivered right in your email inbox with our newsletter!
NEW!! Download The Podcast’s Transcript
Past Episodes Of “Your Money Your Choices”
- Episode #10 (7-15-13) – Interview With Gary Vaynerchuk & Getting Through Burning Out
- Episode #9 (6-24-13) – What Is Your Magic Retirement Number?
- Episode #8 (6-10-13) – Life Insurance Policies That You Do Not Need
- Episode #7 (5-20-13) – Why Everyone Needs To Have A Will And An Estate Plan
- Episode #6 (5-6-13) – Increase Your Investment Return With Peer-To-Peer Lending
- Episode #5 (4-22-13) – Living Your Life And Completing Your Bucket List
- Episode #4 (4-8-13) – How To Incorporate Your Values Into Financial Planning
- Episode #3 (3-18-13) – You Need A Side Hustle To Earn Extra Income
- Episode #2 (3-4-13) – Conquering Your Debt With The Debt Movement
- Episode #1 (2-18-13) – Everyone Should Be An Entrepreneur