Find out about the home improvement projects that add value to your home’s value when I was interviewed by Ben Brashen on the Brashenomics Radio Show last week. Hear how you can get the best return on your investments that you make in home improvement projects and which projects are the best to tackle from a return on investment perspective that will increase your home value.
Check out the radio interview below…
The Top 3 Home Improvement Projects That Add Value
1. Upgrading your kitchen = 70% to 80% return
2. Upgrading an existing or adding a bathroom = 70% to 80% return
3. Adding energy efficient windows = about a 50% return
The Top 3 Home Improvement Projects That Don’t Add Very Much Value To Your Home
1. Adding a swimming pool
2. Building a deck in your backyard
3. Adding landscaping and/or water features to your yard
Be sure to also check out my first interview on Brashenomics, the Seattle based talk radio show, where Ben and I discussed article that I wrote detailing how to save money on my moving expenses.