Join me this week on the Money Q&A podcast where I talk about the different life insurance policies you do not need. Very few people understand the true reason for buying life insurance policies. Many people have life insurance questions about their policies and do not know where to turn for the answers.
There are so many planners and agents selling life insurance products that most people simply do not need. They often mistakenly buy life insurance as an investment, to pay taxes, build a nest egg, or even to leave a legacy. Most people often forget that life insurance is to protect your family from the sudden loss of income.
Join me as I talk on Your Money Your Choices about the life insurance policies you do not need and why you don’t want to buy them. Did you buy life insurance with your mortgage from your home lender? Do you have additional accidental death coverage? Have you ever thought of buying cancer insurance? You won’t want to miss this great conversation about the life insurance policies that you are wasting your money owning.
Roth IRAs, CDs, stocks, insurance, your 401K . . .what are the right choices for your financial future? Your Money: Your Choices will clear out the cobwebs and confusion surrounding these concepts and more with clear and concise information. You’ll hear tips and tools that you can put into action right now to help save your hard earned income in way that will protect your future for a healthy retirement. Whether you are a single mom or a father of five, “Your Money: Your Choices” will get you on track and put your money back in your control where it belongs!
Take back control of your finances!
Get a FREE checklist for the money moves to make in the New Year.
Also get new articles, advice, and tips delivered right in your email inbox with our newsletter!
Past Episodes Of “Your Money Your Choices”
- Episode #7 (5-20-13) – Why Everyone Needs To Have A Will And An Estate Plan
- Episode #6 (5-6-13) – Increase Your Investment Return With Peer-To-Peer Lending
- Episode #5 (4-22-13) – Living Your Life And Completing Your Bucket List
- Episode #4 (4-8-13) – How To Incorporate Your Values Into Financial Planning
- Episode #3 (3-18-13) – You Need A Side Hustle To Earn Extra Income
- Episode #2 (3-4-13) – Conquering Your Debt With The Debt Movement
- Episode #1 (2-18-13) – Everyone Should Be An Entrepreneur