Put your money through boot camp with Jeff Rose’s new book, “Soldier of Finance: Take Charge of Your Money and Invest in Your Future”. Have you been ignoring the warning signs that your money is out of control? Debt is the enemy. Financial freedom and prosperity are the objectives.
In the book, Jeff takes you and your money to financial basic training like an Army private where he starts building you from the ground up. Jeff brings is military background and his financial planning expertise together in his book to help everyone take back control of their finances. He covers a wide range of topics like budgeting, investing, insurance, paying off debt, and much more. Jeff brings a wealth of knowledge from both the military and his financial planning practice and breaks it all down in his new book for everyone to enjoy.
Jeff Rose Talks About Soldier Of Finance On The “Your Money: Your Choices” Podcast
In this episode of the Money Q&A podcast, “Your Money: Your Choices”, I interview Jeff Rose who is a certified financial planner and author of the new book, “Soldier of Finance: Take Charge of Your Money and Invest in Your Future”. We talk about a how your finances can be related to military life. We talk about taking back control and the initiative with your money, finding the perfect accountability partner or battle buddy, and a host of other topics from his new book. You won’t want to miss it.
Take back control of your finances!
Get a FREE checklist for the money moves to make in the New Year.
Also get new articles, advice, and tips delivered right in your email inbox with our newsletter!
More About The “Your Money: Your Choices” Podcast
Roth IRAs, CDs, stocks, insurance, your 401K . . .what are the right choices for your financial future? “Your Money: Your Choices“ will clear out the cobwebs and confusion surrounding these concepts and more with clear and concise information. You’ll hear tips and tools that you can put into action right now to help save your hard earned income in way that will protect your future for a healthy retirement. Whether you are a single mom or a father of five, “Your Money: Your Choices” will get you on track and put your money back in your control where it belongs!
Past Episodes Of “Your Money Your Choices”
- Episode #15 (8-26-13) – What Young Adults Need To Know About Money When Just Starting Out
- Episode #14 (8-19-13) – How To Make Money Investing Like College Endowments
- Episode #13 (8-12-13) – Money Conversations Parents Must Have With Their College Freshmen
- Episode #12 (8-5-13) – Don’t Hide Your Head In The Sand When Planning For Retirement
- Episode #11 (7-29-13) – Investing In Gold For Your Retirement Accounts
- Episode #10 (7-15-13) – Interview With Gary Vaynerchuk & Getting Through Burning Out
- Episode #9 (6-24-13) – What Is Your Magic Retirement Number?
- Episode #8 (6-10-13) – Life Insurance Policies That You Do Not Need
- Episode #7 (5-20-13) – Why Everyone Needs To Have A Will And An Estate Plan
- Episode #6 (5-6-13) – Increase Your Investment Return With Peer-To-Peer Lending
- Episode #5 (4-22-13) – Living Your Life And Completing Your Bucket List
- Episode #4 (4-8-13) – How To Incorporate Your Values Into Financial Planning
- Episode #3 (3-18-13) – You Need A Side Hustle To Earn Extra Income
- Episode #2 (3-4-13) – Conquering Your Debt With The Debt Movement
- Episode #1 (2-18-13) – Everyone Should Be An Entrepreneur