I thought that I would try something a little new after reading a recent post by Jon Acuff on his blog. Instead of writing something new today, maybe there is something that you have missed here on Money Q&A. So, please check out these ten articles that I thought you might have missed and you might enjoy the most.
- My Next Home Is Going To Be A Hotel And Save $925 Per Month – My Personal Favorite!
- Ten Ways To Save On Your Electric Bill This Winter
- Your 401k Retirement Plan Is Not An Emergency Fund
- Reader’s Question: Should You Put Your Emergency Fund In Mutual Funds?
- I Refinanced My Car Loan, Dropped 1%, And Still Pay $4 More A Month!
- How To Using PE Ratio And Growth Rate To Find Cheap Stocks
- How I Got Greedy And Lost My Shirt With Peer To Peer Lending Loans
- Why Paying Off PMI Is A Great Return On Your Investment
- An Introduction To Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover Baby Steps
- What Is The Actual Definition Of A Recession?
Do you have a money question about investing, personal finance, getting out of debt, saving, or anything else money related? E-mail them to me at questions [at] moneyqanda.com. If I pick your question to be featured on a future blog post as part of our “Reader’s Question Series”, I will send you a free copy of Dave Ramsey’s book, The Total Money Makeover, as a show of appreciation.