The USAA Rewards™ American Express® card, issued by USAA Savings Bank, starts you off with 2,500 bonus points and the chance to earn up to 2x points on special purchases.
USAA Rewards American Express Credit Card
- Earn 2X points on gas and grocery purchases all the time.
- Enjoy variable rates as low as 9.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Earn 2,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase.
- No caps or limits on the amount you can earn.
- Redeem your USAA Rewards points towards cash, gift cards, name brand merchandise and travel with no blackout date.
- Redeem your points anytime on usaa.com or from your mobile device – with no redemption fee.
- No annual fee and no minimum finance charge.
If you or a family member serves in the military, there’s a good chance that you are already very familiar with USAA and the many services they offer ranging from investment advice, insurance, banking, and many other financial products. The financial services company also offers a wide variety of different credit cards like the USAA Rewards American Express Credit Card.
Membership with USAA is open to those who have honorably served in the U.S. military as well as their family members. The financial services giant also offers certain products such as credit cards to non-military individuals. USAA’s investment products, most checking and savings products, credit cards like the USAA Rewards American Express Credit Card, life insurance, and shopping and discounts are available to other individuals.