Here are some of my favorite articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Facebook: Part-1 @ Dividend Ninja
- Are You Rationalizing Your Way Into Debt? @ Beating Broke
- Should You Buy Mortgage Protection or Term Life Insurance? @ Good Financial Cents
- First Time Investor Tips for Buying Facebook Stock @ PT Money
- Treating Your Job As An Investment @ Modest Money
- Taking $2,000 Bubble Baths – A Home Maintenance Story @ Financial Samurai
- Build Your Personal Finances through Investment @ Planting Money Seeds
- 101 Ways To Save Money in Everyday Life @ One Cent At A Time
Money Q&A Featured In The Best Of Money Carnival!
- 156th Edition of the Best Of Money Carnival @ My Personal Finance Journey
There are a wide variety of great personal finance carnivals these days, the Best of Money Carnival is unique in that it features only the ten best (in the opinion of the carnival host) money-related posts of the week — giving readers the best of the best in personal finance.
This Week’s Blog Carinvals:
- Totally Money Blog Carnival @ Balance Junkie
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie @ Young and Thrifty
- Festival of Frugality @ See Debt Run
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ Cult of Money
- Carnival of Retirement @ Simple Finance Blog
- Yakezie Carnival @ One Cent At A Time
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ Financial Success for Young Adults