Here are some of my favorite articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Facebook: Part-1 @ Dividend Ninja
- Have You Become Complacent with Your Gazelle Intensity? @ Beating Broke
- Tricks Used to Get You to Spend Your Money @ Good Financial Cents
- The Best Approach to Long-Term Savings: Building Your Nest Egg@ PT Money
- Creating New Revenue Opportunities Through Buying Established Websites @ Modest Money
- Taking $2,000 Bubble Baths – A Home Maintenance Story @ Financial Samurai
- Where to Find Help with Household Budgeting@ Planting Money Seeds
- Should I Hire a Lawn Service or Mow the Lawn Myself? @ Life And My Finances
- How to Control Stock Trading Impulses @ One Cent At A Time
Money Q&A Featured In The Best Of Money Carnival!
- 157th Edition of the Best Of Money Carnival @ 20s Finances
There are a wide variety of great personal finance carnivals these days, the Best of Money Carnival is unique in that it features only the ten best (in the opinion of the carnival host) money-related posts of the week — giving readers the best of the best in personal finance.
This Week’s Blog Carinvals:
- Festival of Frugality @ Funny About Money
- Totally Money Blog Carnival @ Don’t Quit Your Day Job…
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie @ My University of Money
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ The Skilled Investor
- Best of Money Carnival @ My Personal Finance Journey
- Yakezie Carnival at Financial Success for Young Adults
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults @ 20s Finances
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ Miss Wallstreet