Here are some of the best articles I have seen on Google+, retweeted on @MoneyQandA, shared on Facebook, and read in RSS subscriptions this week. Here are some of my favorite articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- How Veterans Can Survive The Switch From A Military To A Civilian Job – my post @ Go Banking Rates
- Home Prices Got You Down? Don’t Move. Improve. @ Beating Broke
- Five Ways to Prepare for Retirement Health Care Costs @ Good Financial Cents
- Financial Advice That No Longer Rings True @ PT Money
- Buying Your First Car: Learn the Five C’s of Car Buying @ Modest Money
- Life After The Private Sector: Should I Get A Ph.D.? @ Financial Samurai
- What is Long Term Care Insurance? Do You Need It? @ Life And My Finances
- 25 Free iPhone/iPad/Android Apps to Save Money Everyday @ One Cent At A Time
- Four Ways to Automate Your Social Media Campaign @ FiPath
Great Contests To Enter This Week
- Enter to win a contest offered by Big Fish at The Centsible Life for an iPad 3! Enter to win here: http://bit.ly/TCLiPad3
- Gold Bullion Bar Coin Safe & $25 from Money Q&A
This Week’s Blog Carinvals:
- Best of Money Carnival @ 20s Finances
- Yakezie Carnival @ Daily Money Shot
- Fin. Carn. for Young Adults @ 20s Finances
Want To Be Featured On Money Q&A’s Roundups?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured on Money Q&A’s weekly roundups every Sunday typically come from people I interact with in the comments and on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. So, be sure to comment and catch me on Twitter and hit me up on other Social Media as well. If you blog post catches my eye, I’ll be sure to include it here on the Weekly Roudup.