Here are some of the best articles I have seen on Google+, retweeted on @MoneyQandA, shared on Facebook, and read in RSS subscriptions this week. Here are some of my favorite articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- Banks Are Grooming Customers With Prepaid Cards @ The Motley Fool
- The 11 Best Short Term Investments For Your Money Right Now @ Good Financial Cents
- How to Start a Christmas Tree Farm to Make Extra Money: Tips from The Christmas Tree Man @ PT Money
- Overcoming Unemployment Challenges @ Modest Money
- Do YOU Have to Pay Quarterly Taxes? @ Budgets Are Sexy
- 6 Bad Personal Finance Habits To Avoid Teaching Your Kids @ Bible Money Matters
- How I Talked My Wife into Letting Me Buy a Classic Corvette @ Cash Money Life
- The Best iPhone and iPad Apps You Missed This Week @ Business Insider
This Week’s Blog Carinvals:
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ Intelligent Speculator
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie @ My University Money
- Carnival of Retirement @ Finance Product Reviews
- Yakezie Carnival @ 20s Finances
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ Financial Conflict Coach
So, be sure to comment and catch me on Twitter and hit me up on all the other Social Media like Google+ and Facebook as well. If your blog post catches my eye, I’ll be sure to include it here on next week’s Money Q&A Weekly Roudup.