Here are some of the best articles I have seen on Google+, retweeted on @MoneyQandA, shared on Facebook, and read in RSS subscriptions this week. Here are some of my favorite articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- 5 Things To Consider Before Buying Your First Home @ Masters The Art Of Saving
- Is Your Generosity Costing You Big? @ Beating Broke
- My “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” Experience @ Good Financial Cents
- How to Negotiate A Raise From an Insider’s Point of View @ My Broken Coin
- Leaving Your Heart Out Of Financial Decisions @ Modest Money
- The Median Net Worth Plummets To Early 1990s Levels @ Financial Samurai
- Why I’ll Hold Off On A New Phone For Now @ Money Beagle
- Buy Quality To Save Money In The Long Run @ Bible Money Matters
- Summer Energy Saving Tips @ Life And My Finances
- Did Your Degree Influence Your Career Path? @ Cash Money Life
This Week’s Blog Carinvals:
- Carnival of Retirement @ Simple Finance Blog
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults @ 20s Finances
- Totally Money Carnival @ Financial Success for Young Adults
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ Finance Product Reviews
- Wealth Artisan’s FinCarn @ Wealth Artison
- Yakezie Carnival @ Free Ticket to Japan
- Festival of Frugality @ See Debt Run
Want To Be Featured On Money Q&A’s Roundups?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured on Money Q&A’s weekly roundups every Sunday typically come from people I interact with in the comments section of the site and on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. So, be sure to leave comment and catch up with me on Twitter, shoot me an email, or hit me up on other Social Media as well. If you blog post catches my eye, I’ll be sure to include it here on the Weekly Roudup.