Here are some of the best articles I have seen on Google+, retweeted on @MoneyQandA, shared on Facebook, and read in my RSS Reader this week. These are some of my favorite money, investing, retirement, and other finance related articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- NHL Lockout Looming As Owners And Players Will Battle Over Lowering Salary Cap @ Forbes
- Things to Consider When Buying or Leasing a Car @ Mastering The Art Of Saving
- Motherhood vs Corporate World: Why Women Cannot Have It All @ My Broken Coin
- Why I Don’t Want A Smartphone @ Modest Money
- Winners And Losers Of Obamacare Hooray! @ Financial Samurai
- Battle Of The Free Dating Apps: Which One Deserves Your Love? @ Business Insider
- Have We Learned From Our Past….Successes? @ Money Beagle
- Tax Hikes, Increased Costs And Tax Breaks We’ll See Due To Health Care Reform @ Bible Money Matters
- The Number One Reason For Wealth Today @ Life And My Finances
- Refusing a Promotion: Savvy Move or Career Suicide? @ Cash Money Life
This Week’s Blog Carnivals:
- Y & T’s Weekend Ramblings @ Young and Thrifty
- Yakezie Carnival @ One Cent At A Time
- Carnival of Retirement @ I Am 1 Percent
- Carnival of Fin. Camaraderie @ The University of Money
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ Simple Finance Blog
- Festival of Frugality @ Help Me To Save
Want To Be Featured On Money Q&A’s Roundups?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured on Money Q&A’s weekly roundups every Sunday typically come from people I interact with in the comments section of the site and on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. So, be sure to leave comment and catch up with me on Twitter, shoot me an email, or hit me up on other Social Media as well. If you blog post catches my eye, I’ll be sure to include it here on the Weekly Roudup.