Here are some of the best articles I have seen on Google+, retweeted on @MoneyQandA, shared on Facebook, and read in my RSS Reader this week. These are some of my favorite money investing, retirement, and other finance related articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- Five Grocery Shopping Mistakes To Avoid @ Not Made Of Money
- How Much Your Car Really Costs You? @ My Broke Coin
- Save Money When You Book Travel @ Modest Money
- What’s Your Retirement Wealth Number? @ Financial Samurai
- Status Envy – Dangerous Territory Or Necessary Push @ Good Financial Cents
- Why You Need a Will, and How to Make One @ Cash Money Life
This Week’s Blog Carnivals:
- Yakezie Carnival @ Edward Antrobus
- Canadian PF Happy Hour @ Canadian Personal Finance
- Y & T’s Weekend Ramblings @ Young and Thrifty
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ I Am 1 Percent
- Carnival of Fin. Camaraderie @ The University of Money
- Carnival of Retirement @ Write and Get Paid
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ The Skilled Investor
Want To Be Featured On Money Q&A’s Roundups?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured on Money Q&A’s weekly roundups every Sunday typically come from people I interact with in the comments section of the site and on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. So, be sure to leave comment and catch up with me on Twitter, shoot me an email, or hit me up on other Social Media as well. If you blog post catches my eye, I’ll be sure to include it here on the Weekly Roudup.