Here are some of the best articles I have seen on Google+, retweeted on @MoneyQandA, shared on Facebook, and read in my RSS Reader this week. These are some of my favorite money investing, retirement, and other finance related articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out from the Weekly Roundup!
- Do You Have House Insurance In Place In The Event Of Flooding? @ Money Beagle
- The Higher Education Path Not Taken @ Beating Broke
- What is an 80-10-10 Mortgage? @ Cash Money Life
- Discipline: An Attribute Of Millionaires That You Need To Succeed @ Bible Money Matters
- 5 Apps to Inspire your New Home Build @ Modest Money
- Can You Blow Through $100,000 Like A Rock Star? @ Financial Samurai
This Week’s Blog Carnivals:
- Carnival of Retirement @ My Family Finances
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ Simple Finance Blog
- Nerdy Finance Carnival @ Nerdy Finance Carnival
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie @ My University Money
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ Broke Professionals
Want To Be Featured On Money Q&A’s Roundups?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured on Money Q&A’s weekly roundups every Sunday typically come from people I interact with in the comments section of the site and on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. So, be sure to leave comment and catch up with me on