Here are some of the best articles I have seen on Google+, retweeted on @MoneyQandA, shared on Facebook, and read in my RSS Reader this week. These are some of my favorite money investing, retirement, and other finance related articles this week from some great personal finance writers around the web. Be sure to check them out!
- Things That Make No Sense: A Fee For Not Using Your Account
- Lending Club Update 3Q2012
- Saving on Home Loans
- Buying a House Together When You’re Not Married
- Disadvantages of Target Date Retirement Funds
- The Fiscal Cliff: Why Your Tax Rates Could Increase Next Year
- Will A Late Credit Card Payment Hurt My Credit Score?
- How To Save Money On Cruise Vacations: Lobster Dinners At Filet-O-Fish Prices
This Week’s Blog Carnivals:
- Carn. of Financial Camaraderie at Wealthy Turtle
- Carnival of Retirement at Consumer Boomer
- Yakezie Carnival at I Am 1 Percent
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Young and Thrifty
Want To Be Featured On Money Q&A’s Roundups?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured on Money Q&A’s weekly roundups every Sunday typically come from people I interact with in the comments section of the site and on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. So, be sure to leave comment and catch up with me on