Jeff Rose from Good Financial Cents has started a movement….a Roth IRA movement. With over 130 bloggers talking about Roth IRAs today, our goal is to raise awareness among investors, both young and old, but especially the young investors of the nation who are just starting out in their careers, just graduating from college, starting their families, and the like
On March 27, 2012, Jeff has gathered a distinguished group of over 130 bloggers to talk about why the Roth IRA is important, why we love it, and why every young investor needs to know more about it. I love Roth IRA and you should too. Here’s why…
A Roth IRA Changes Your Family’s Future
Does that sound big and heavy? It should, but it is also true. It changes your family’s legacy. I can remember my parents depending on their government pensions and Social Security to get by in their retirement. The Roth IRA wasn’t even a glimmer in the eyes of Congressmen back then. Our parents could have never dreamed about an investment that you could ultimately withdrawal funds from in retirement tax free.
A Roth IRA Will Make You A Millionaire
There is just no simpler way to put it. A Roth IRA will make you a millionaire by the time that you are ready to retire. Do you have dreams of sitting on a beach and sipping some fruity drink with an umbrella in it? A Roth IRA can make it happen. Do you want to do nothing in retirement but hit golf balls? A Roth IRA is the answer.
Other Great Roth IRA Articles Today
I thought that I would take this time to highlight some of the great articles that others have written today to celebrate this Roth IRA movement. Be sure to check out what these very talented and dedicated financial bloggers have to save as to why they love the Roth IRA.
- Bargaineering: Tax Diversification with Roth IRAs
- IRAmarket.com: On a Beach Earning 20 Percent
- Bible Money Matters: 10 Reasons Why I Love The Roth IRA (And Why You Should Too)
- The Frugal Toad: Roth IRA vs Traditional IRA Infographic
- PT Money: What is a Roth IRA and How Does it Work?
- USAA Financial Advisor Blog – Scott Halliwell, CFP®: Roth IRAs: DIY Tax Control
- Free From Broke : Withdrawing Money From a Roth IRA: How Does It Work and When Can I Do It?
- USAA Financial Advisor Blog – JJ Montanaro, CFP®: Support Your Local Roth Movement
- Beating Broke:What is the Roth IRA
- CultOfMoney: Anyone contributing directly to a Roth IRA is stupid
- Nick from Step Away From the Mall: 2 Dumb Excuses for Not Having a Roth IRA
- Married (with Debt): Roth IRA Movement: What Is It?
- Amateur Asset Allocator: Roth IRA, How Do I Love Thee?
- Fat Guy, Skinny Wallet: Why a Roth IRA is better than Traditional for us
- DollarVersity: Opt For A Roth IRA Now For Tax Savings Later
- KNS Financial/Faithful With A Few: Roth Vs Traditional IRA
- Gen X Finance: Paying Taxes On a Roth IRA Conversion
- Smart On Money: Learn The Basics Of The Roth IRA
- Everything Finance: Help Your Child Open a Roth IRA
- Careful Cents: Investing Made Simple: A Beginners Guide to a Roth IRA
- America Saves: What is a Roth IRA Anyways?
- Faith and Finance: What is a Roth IRA and How Does It Work?
- Money Smart Life: How to Setup Your Dream IRA in Under 10 Minutes a Day
- Betterment: Why We Love Roth IRA’s
Photo Source: iStockPhoto