You’ll hear plenty of people telling you money isn’t everything; they’re lying. At the end of the day, happiness and contentment don’t pay the bills, do they? We need money to survive and to enjoy the little and big things in life. Without having money, you can’t afford to do the things you like, and as a result, you’ll not be happy.
Yet, who of us hasn’t faced financial hardship at some point in their lives? Those coming from millionaire families aside, everyone is bound to hit a roadblock when it comes to money. This is what loans are for, and it’s how banks basically make money. Yet, it’s not as easy as going to a bank, reaching out your hand, and asking for money.
Banks have due processes and procedures that any person taking a loan must go through. They do credit checks, you have to fill out a million forms, and you need to go back and forth to the bank till you hate just the sight of it.
Fortunately, there’s an alternative to going to a bank, or any brick and mortar store for that matter.
Title loans are simply loans given using a borrower’s car as collateral. You basically give the title of your car to the lender temporarily for an amount of money. Once the loan is repaid, you get it back.
How to get a title loan
- Prepare the documents: before going for a title loan, you should prepare all the necessary documents. These include a valid driver’s license, the car’s title, and in some cases proof of income.
- Fill out an application: since the whole process is online, it stands to reason that the first step is filling out an online application form. You basically fill out the necessary information, which will be reviewed by a representative soon afterward.
- Communicate with a representative: shortly after your application is reviewed, a representative would call to confirm the information mentioned in your application.
- Go to a store for inspection of car (not all companies): some companies require you go to have the car inspected, while others don’t, and the money would be wired with you just giving up the title.
- Get the money and keep the car: after the money is wired, many people think you’d have to give up your car, which isn’t the case. You get to keep it, with its ownership restored after you pay your loan off.
You don’t have to deal with banks, which alone should be enough. The whole process is online; you just look for Online Title Loans – Car Title Loans Online With No Store Visit!
Another very cool advantage is it doesn’t matter if you have bad credit! This is definitely not the case with banks; they check your credit and if there are any issues with it, you are denied the loan. But a title loan provider doesn’t really care about your credit history. As long as you have a vehicle, you could get a loan equal to or less than the value of the car.
You need to do your homework about the company. Since pretty much all the process is done online, there’s a great chance you’d stumble upon some shady loaners. Research the company you want to borrow from and make sure they’re legit and reputable.
Title loans are a very good way to get some quick cash for something you already own. They have their cons, but overall they’re a quick fix to a current problem. They don’t require as much paperwork as banks, they’re online so you don’t need to go anywhere, and they’re short term, for the most part, so you won’t be paying it off for years to come.