Find out about the home improvement projects that add value to your home’s value when I was interviewed by Ben Brashen on the Brashenomics Radio Show last week.
Hear how you can get the best return on your investments that you make in home improvement projects and which projects are the best to tackle from a return on investment perspective that will increase your home value.
Check out the radio interview below…
The Top 3 Home Improvement Projects That Add Value
1. Upgrading your kitchen = 70% to 80% return
2. Upgrading an existing or adding a bathroom = 70% to 80% return
3. Adding energy efficient windows = about a 50% return
The Top 3 Home Improvement Projects That Don’t Add Much Value
1. Adding a swimming pool
2. Building a deck in your backyard
3. Adding landscaping and/or water features to your yard
There are many other great home improvement projects that add value. Be sure to check out the full interview on YouTube to find more home improvement projects that add value.