Grilled salmon on a bed of mixed greens with avocado salsa is one of the tastiest and healthiest dinners you can make. The protein in the fish will keep you full, while the healthy fats in the avocado provide you with energy to help your body recover and repair after dinner. Add some grilled corn for extra flavor, texture, and vitamins.
The Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa receipt is an easy and healthy way to prepare grilled salmon, with a refreshing avocado salsa that will make this dish your new favorite. This meal includes low-carb ingredients like avocados and fresh cilantro.
So, it’s a perfect choice for those on keto diets. It’s also gluten-free and dairy-free!x
Grilled Salmon With Avocado Salsa – Paleo Diet Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Servings: 2 people
- 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 mild hot peppers, seeded and deveined, diced or sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs finely chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together
- Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, hot peppers, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt in a bowl and mix well
- Chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness.
- Serve the salmon topped with the avocado salsa
Check out more Paleo Diet Recipes on Money Q&A!!