The year is almost over. That’s a little hard to believe and hard to get my head wrapped around. Where did the year go?
So, I thought that I would recap the Top 10 must read articles so far this year that you might have missed here on Money Q&A. So, please check out these ten articles that I thought you might have missed and would enjoy.
Top 10 Must Read Articles This Year On Money Q&A
- 5 Personal Finance Lessons from Donald Trump
- 3 Reasons Being A Job Hopper May Not Work For Your Career
- Five Reasons To Lease a New Car Instead of Buying One
- 6 Money Matters to Consider Before Getting Engaged
- 5 Amazing Events That Trigger A Tax Bill like Winning an Olympic Medal
- What Financial Health Means to Me – Learning from My Parents’ Mistakes
- Hello Fresh Review – Fast, Easy, Fun, and Cheap Meals to Make at Home
- Should You Buy An Amazon Prime Membership?
- Subscription Boxes: Are They Worth The Price You Pay?
- Dave Ramsey’s Baby Step 6 – Pay Off Your Mortgage Early
Do you have a money question about investing, personal finance, getting out of debt, saving, or anything else money related?
E-mail them to me at questions [at] moneyqanda.com. If I pick your question to be featured in a future blog post as part of our “Reader’s Question Series”, I will send you a free copy of Dave Ramsey’s book, The Total Money Makeover, as a show of appreciation.
Take back control of your finances!
Get a FREE checklist for the money moves to make in the New Year.
Also get new articles, advice, and tips delivered right in your email inbox with our newsletter!