I’m always bombarded with guest posting requests from marketing companies. So, please don’t be offended if I don’t jump at your offer. But, I do accept guest posts here on Money Q&A . Below are the guidelines as to what I typically look for in a guest post.
What Kind Of Guest Post Is Acceptable?
I am always willing to consider any guest post, especially from a personal finance blogger, that is money related that would be a good fit for the readers here on Money Q&A. Your guest post can be anything related to investing, retirement, insurance, personal finance in general, and other topics. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the best guest posts on the site are typically at least 500 words, and any articles over 1,000 tend not to do as well here on the blog.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your post must be 100% original and never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not re-publish the guest post anywhere else for at least ninety days (i.e., on your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs)
- You can include up to one back link in your byline back to your blog or Twitter page which will be shown in header and footer of the blog post
- You can include up to two back links to your blog in the body of your article as well. No affiliate links though.
- I reserve the right to edit the post if needed or even reject the post if necessary. Not all guest posts submitted will be published, but I do try and publish as many as I possibly can.
How To Submit A Guest Post
Shoot me an email at Hank [at] MoneyQandA.com or drop me a line through the site’s contact page. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can about setting something up.
Consider A Sponsored Post
If you are company and not a personal finance blogger looking to really promote yourself, please feel free to submit a Sponsored Post to the blog. Money Q&A does accept them for a fee. If you are possibly interested in hosting a sponsored post on the blog, please see our Advertising Page or contact us directly at MoneyQandA [at] Gmail.com.