Thank you very much for signing up for Money Q&A’s free personal finance newsletter. Your subscription to our list has been confirmed. Here is your copy of our eBook, “7 Insurance Policies You Didn’t Even Know You Needed“!
Be sure to watch your inbox every week for the newsletter. Do you have a question that you need answered? Please do not hesitate to send me an email at Hank [at] moneyqanda.com.
Don’t forget the top five things you can do to spread the word about Money Q&A
1. Subscribe by email or RSS. Visiting Money Q&A’s website is great, but for many people, it’s more convenient to receive the articles in another form. It’s easy to Money Q&A’s content by email or in your RSS feeder (if you’re unfamiliar with what RSS is, you can check out Google Reader. You can find links to sign up for the RSS feed and e-mail feed at the bottom of each blog posting as well as on the upper right sidebar of the blog.
2. Like Money Q&A on Facebook. Please join us in discussions, giveaways, and extra interesting articles on Facebook as well. Like Money Q&A on Facebook.
3. Follow Money Q&A on Twitter. I refuse to waste your time on Twitter. I only post tons of interesting articles, great websites, inspiring quotes, extra follow-up material, financial commentary, and other great personal finance information on Twitter. So, please follow the blog’s Twitter feed at @MoneyQandA and you can also follow my personal Twitter feed as well @HankColeman
4. Send me your questions and suggestions. Send me an email through the site’s contact page or email me directly at Hank [at] MoneyQandaA.com and let me know what you’re thinking, what you’d like to see discussed on the blog, and any personal finance or investing questions you might have. I respond to every single email, and I would love to hear from you.
5. Email a great article you find to a friend. Find an article here that you think one of your friends would love? Feel free to e-mail a blog posting to them! You can e-mail it to them by using the button at the bottom of any article. Or, please feel free to Stumble, Digg, Tip’d, or use any other Social Media to spread the word.
Leave A Comment. I always encourage any and everyone to interact with each article on Money Q & A. I never censor real comments made by a real, live person. They are a huge part of a blog and add greatly to the lively discussion. Just add your comments to the bottom of a post and join in the discussion. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks again for all of your support! I really appreciate it.