Here is a great Paleo Diet Recipe for Paleo Quiche that is simple to make and great for your health. For other Paleo Recipes, check out the site’s Paleo Recipes page. Check out more Paleo Diet Recipes on Money Q&A!
Paleo Quiche is a Paleo diet recipe that can be made with eggs, cheese, and bacon or ham. It tastes great without any ingredients containing gluten or grains. Paleo quiche is a dish that’s both healthy and easy to prepare at home. Paleo quiche has been on the rise since it first emerged as one of the most popular dishes in Paleo cooking – and for good reason!
Paleo Recipes like this are perfect for those who want to avoid following restrictive diets but still want some variety. The paleo diet recipes available today make it easier than ever before to enjoy delicious foods while also living a healthier lifestyle. If you’re looking for some new ways to keep your body working well, then try out these amazing Paleo recipes such as Paleo Quiche.
Paleo Quiche – Paleo Diet Recipe
- 5-6 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup coconut/almond milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup diced/sliced assorted bell peppers
- You can also add some meat like various diced sausages
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut/almond milk together.
- As you continue to whisk, start adding in all the other ingredients.
- Now you are left with greasing a 9” pie dish and pouring everything in.
- Bake the quiche for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through in the center.
Check out more Paleo Diet Recipes on Money Q&A!!