I almost for about this commercial from Starbucks that came out a couple of years ago. Needless to say, I love it! I always have. Everyone deserves to have their own theme song. I even tried to make this my ringtone at one point too! Do you have your own theme song?
- Would You Stop Speeding To Pay Lower Premiums? @ Money Beagle
- Mortgage Insurance; Annoyance or Helper? @ Beating Broke
- Socially Responsible Investing: Where’s Your Limit? @ The College Investor
- Donating Money to Your College: Do You? @ Tie The Money Knot
- Financial Moves To Make Before And After The Fiscal Cliff @ Financial Samurai
- Are My IRA Contributions Tax Deductible? @ Financial Ramblings
This Week’s Blog Carnivals:
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ Thriftability
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie @ The Savvy Scot
- Carnival of MoneyPros @ Debt Black Hole
- Yakezie Carnival @ Making Sense Of Cents
Want To Be Featured On Money Q&A’s Roundups?
Looking for some link love? Articles featured on Money Q&A’s weekly roundups every Sunday typically come from people I interact with in the comments section of the site and on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. So, be sure to leave comment and catch up with me on
Take back control of your finances!
Get a FREE checklist for the money moves to make in the New Year.
Also get new articles, advice, and tips delivered right in your email inbox with our newsletter!